Friday, October 10, 2008

bye bye, wormhole

It's not really invisible, but highlight to read anyway. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ME CURSE OR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE DARKER SIDE OF ME. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONDEMN ME AFTER READING.
*I'd rather Esther and Tricia NOT read it. Thank you if you listen.

I was so freaking angry!! The modem (or whatever you call it) wouldn't work for me. So I told my father, and he said, "Yes it does laa...You always talk like you so clever, you try doing it yourself."
Okay. How hard could it be? I tried. Everytime, it says it's 'CONNECTED', but I only get a 'limited connectivity' - which means you are connected, in some way, and to something, but you can't use the Internet anyway. So I tampered around with the settings, but I RESET EACH SETTING THAT I CHANGED WHEN I FOUND THAT IT STILL DIDN'T WORK, you know, like trial-and-error, hoping that I would change something by luck and finally make it work. I tried for quite some time, but my efforts were in vain. I gave up, and told my father, "It doesn't work la?? It only says it's connected, but it doesn't actually work!"
"ONLY KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR MOUTH AND TALK. USE SOME BRAINS LA. IF YOU USED YOUR BRAINS THEN THINGS WILL AUTOMATICALLY START TO WORK."
So he sat down. And said, "Nah, look la." He tried, a few times, but nope, it didn't work too.
I said, "SEE, TOLD YOU IT DOESN'T WORK." He slapped me on my face.
"DID YOU DO ANYTHING TO THE SETTINGS??"
"Yeah I changed a few things here and there, but I changed them all back."
"YOU STUPID WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TOUCH IT, IT WAS FINE BEFORE - COULDN'T YOU JUST HAVE LEFT THEM ALONE?!"
"WOI I TOLD YOU I CHANGED THEM ALL BACK ALREADY OKAY!!"
"YOU SILLY WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SPOIL EVERYTHING??"

What. The. FUCK.
He doesn't listen???
Didn't he hear me??
IT DIDN'T FUCKING WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I got so angry I got up and stomped into my room - and slammed the door after me. Clearly, it was a mistake. He came in moments later and slapped me somemore.

The next day, he'd apparently 'fixed' it. So he showed me. I watched.
It was exactly as I did - over and over again the night before, but FOR SOME FUCKING REASON simply didn't work for me??! Okay so maybe he'd already fixed something. It didn't matter what. I knew what I had to do; it was really simple. Later that night, I tried yet again, really convinced that it would work this time. However...IT DIDN'T.
I told him again. He came and tried. Failed. So he said, "Yeah la why so funny. I've been using it for a while now. How come everytime it doesn't work for you..."
"Yeah so funny la...How come it ONLY WORKS IN YOUR PROFILE, BUT NOT IN MINE?"
"Yeah I don't know why you have so many problems."
"The problem is not me la, IT'S MY PROFILE?!"
"NO NO THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU. YOU ARE SO PROBLEMATIC!!"

I DON'T SEE THE FUCKING REASON AS TO WHY THIS IS MY PROBLEM??
I CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING REASON AS TO HOW I'M RELATED TO THIS WHOLE THING, WHEN OBVIOUSLY, THE FAULT IS WITH MY PROFILE!!!

"What the fuck," I said under my breath, stomped into my room once again, and slammed the door much harder this time. However, I was smarter this time too. I locked the door. And he came banging on it, unable to come in. And yeah~ I was inside feeling this sense of satisfaction.
I hate him.

Apart from all that,
just here to say goodbye to my wormhole until the exams are over~!!

6 comments:

Carmen C. said...

gosh i feel for you xy. getting blamed for something u clearly didnt do wrong totally sucks. oh yea, the part that is supposed to be invisible is still readable without highlighting? i think u have to change your words to black.

NXY said...

yeah it does really >.<

i tried that but it turns to white automatically
=.=
cnt have invisible messages

questmaster said...

emg. I missed so much on this blog cos I thought it was still locked. glad the sicko hasn't returned to spam up your blog some more -- let me know when you want to carry out your murder plan, because I wanna watch!! muahahahaha...
but seriously, hang in there dear. things will work out somehow. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. just remember no matter what you've always got God on your side and he knows everything. take comfort in the fact that you have and always will be independent and strong as a person. your self-security used to intimidate me a lot (still does actually), and I'm sure it'll see you through anything. /hugs

Esther said...

You can't just put a post on your blog that says that I'd rather not Esther or Tricia read this because naturally, I WOULD read it! Wow. I get that problem often. (not my dad, the limited connectivity thingy) I usually switch of the plug to themodem and router, switch it back on, then the thing works fine. God bless you with the electronic *&$%! machine.

Anonymous said...

*toot* *toot* *toot* that useless electronic machine for making you suffer like that!
*curses*

NXY said...

hmph! yeah laa!!
>.<