Thursday, January 1, 2009

iSketch incident

This is an iSketch session obscene-drawing capture. (I'm not going to explain what it is, but most of you reading this post most probably already know what the game is about.)
Clearly what it is . . . you can see for yourself, I'm sure. 


It is an example of the many sick, twisted minds you can find on the Internet. Perhaps it is highly inappropriate to post something like that on a public blog, but it is very . . . uh, eye-opening

*If you found it offensive or highly uncomfortable to look at in any way whatsoever, do not hesitate to leave me a comment telling me to delete this post. However, please DO NOT click on the 'FLAG BLOG' option at the top of the page.
(I do not know what will happen to me if you do!)

Your co-operation shall be appreciated.

2 comments:

Esther said...

I don't really get what it is.. :(

NXY said...

you don't? um , then i'd better not tell you what it is
=X