Thursday, April 9, 2009

ALERT!!

. . . !!!

What's that?, you ask. Well, let me tell you. It is a mole!
A FOOT mole, if I might say. That has appeared mysteriously out of nowhere! When I initially noticed it (Oh, I just had a compulsive deisre to take a peek at my foot, didn't I?) I thought, "Say, isn't that just adorable!" And all of half a second later I remembered a wise old saying I once heard (or read): Moles that change colour/appear out of the blue could be a sign of skin cancer.
Ho! Is that it then? SKIN FOOT CANCER. The end of my petty existence! Or perhaps just my foot. It's one or the other! I shall have to amputate it. This means I could have 3 feet. Wait, that's not right. Two minus one is . . . oh, ONE!
However, I'd like to think it's neither. I'd like to keep the original number of all my feet. For now, I'll just go on blissfully and write another post about . . . something less sinister! =)

1 comment:

Esther said...

man.. this is fascinating.. Never seen a foot mole before. Maybe it's cause I don't go around looking at everyone's tapak kaki.:P