Sunday, November 2, 2008

humour and english

A girl from Tibet went to Shanghai for a job interview. To test her English, the boss asked her to construct sentences with green, pink, yellow, blue, white, purple and black.
She answered:
I hear the phone green green, then I go and pink up the phone and I say 'Yellow, blue's that? White did you say?? Oh, wrong number, don't purplely disturb people and don't call black, okay?'
Boss said:
You can go 'black' now, and no need to wait for phone 'green green'...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Where do you get these stuff anyway? :P

NXY said...

hehe
my brother~
=P

Esther said...

PC, you told me this joke waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in Std 3! You told it to the whole class! Or was it you?

jinchiew said...

HAHAHHAHHAHA. xD

Tysle said...

Hilarious! xD
(this is Tricia)