Friday, November 14, 2008

What people say about me: I

Last day of school...
I stepped out of the school grounds, thinking with a heavy heart and a sad realization that this would be the last time doing this ever. Never again would we exit school feeling so carefree and blissful. We definitely won't be experiencing the same joy next year...

In acknowledge of the end of this schooling year, here are...little 'snippets' of autographs collected from classmates and close friends!! Be sure to note that I have made it a point to include all the sweetest stuff! =)
(But of course I will be excluding stuff which I have deemed too personal and therefore unsuitable as material for public reading =X)

~amanda
...you're a really fun person and knowledgable too! =) I look forward to playing iSketch with you and also to be in the same class as you next year! =) ...

~julia
...iSketch sessions with you are always fun amd you can draw really nice pictures like your 2$ prostitute! Haha! You're a really nice person to talk to and a good listener too...
[Julia you're a great listener too! Thanks for letting me tell you so much about my 'bestfriends' like Domy and Oak Tree!! xD]

~pauline
...Although we don't really talk  a lot, but I know you're good and 'siao'. Haha okay la, want to watch movie d...
[=.=]

~zi ling
...don't really know you but you have been a great friend all along...

~cherylene
...Oh yeah! I didn't mean to smack your boobs eh, k? It's not my fault! Who ask your boobs to be located at the wrong place ar. xD...And I love bullying you! Wee~
[The boobs-smacking thing? Inside joke XP Wahh yeah you always kacau me for no reason!!]

~felicia
I didn't know that you are an energetic and fun person because  I used to think that you are quite quiet. It's nice having recess with you...
[Wahaha yeah I love to make a lot of noise during recess and bully all of you!! XP]

~jolene
My good friend all these years!! Since kindergarten lo... =) Just wanna thank you for all the wonderful memories all these years! And Bio classes was so much fun!! And, yes, the Bio presentation was a really wonderful experience and I will remember our last-minute, past midnight conversations on our powerpoint for a LONG TIME!! XD You're a wonderful friend to have and you always put a smile on my face! =) =) =)
[Jolene!! Thank you! That's very sweet of you =) ]

~afeefa
Xing Yii, I really tak tau mana nak tulis so I'm gonna make my message for you short and simple!! Sweet as well...
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
But not sweeter than you!
Good luck for your SPM. You smart wan la tak payah worry...xP
[Haha Afeefa I love you!!]

~jessica
Ms. Ng, thanks for an amazing '08 =) =) You've been a wonderful choir member! Looking forward to working with you in 09! XD
[Np np...Yessss me too! xP]

~ee vern
I think I've known you since Std. 1 too but we have gotten so much closer this year! I always thought that you're those kwai kwai everyday study type. But of course, I was SO WRONG! You're like the most random person I have ever met. LOL! So crazy and bubbly!! And really, you have been a great friend to me...and I LOVE YOU! xP Wahahaha!
[Yes my dear I'm sure you love me cos I LOVE YOU TOO!!]

~yvonne
...Message for you...Um...Let's see, 1. smile more because you are ******** when you smile...So cute! 2. jaga your temper sometimes...Haha...I very scared when you angry...Thanks for everything...Love you...Miss you...Will remember you forever...so remember me and miss me and love me forever ya!
[Yeah la the point is that you get SCARED when I scold you ma, aboh leh? Yeah la yeah la I will remember you and love you and miss you but you already have someone else for that!!]

/end/

4 comments:

Esther said...

XD!!!

NXY said...

esther...apa lu buat??
XD

Renee said...

oiii where is mine??????

NXY said...

aiyo WAIT la i nvr do part II yet ma!!
xD