Thursday, March 19, 2009

Change is good.

I don't feel so bad about having to leave school anymore.
Leaving school means cutting ties with old friends,
but where some friendships end - others begin.
That doesn't sound so bad after all, does it?
Change is good. Change is exciting. Change is refreshing.
Besides, what good are friends if they make you feel horrible?
Friends? FRENEMIES, more like.
I hate all of you.
Actually, I can't wait to leave Form 5!
To leave it all behind, and start anew.
(Well, not ALL.)
Certain memories I'd like to keep,
but there is so much more that I'd like to forget.

In the meantime, I'll just live my life to the fullest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yes, change is exciting... When we embark on a new journey in life, we'll find new winds to let us soar like a bird, and yet, have our friends to keep us anchored.

I certainly hope that I wouldn't be one of those who you'd want to cut ties with!

ILU! <3

NXY said...

no of course not!! ILY too! <3 =P

Tysle said...

I certainly hope that I wouldn't be one of those who you'd want to cut ties with!
~~~~~~~~~
Haha. I was about to say the same thing too. :)
*gives you a hug*