Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finally~

Yay...Guess what?? I got the subject prize for EST! But it's gonna be my first and last time d, because now Phaik Chern has joined us...and clearly that means that I WILL NOT BE getting it again next year. (To Phaik Chern: >.< ... XD)
Ahh. So people, congrats to me, as after this I won't have a similar post in the future!
Haih. Actually, I don't feel so proud of it ler.
Because...HL didn't take the paper.
Huey Fern didn't take the paper.
Phaik Chern didn't take the paper.
Who else?
Carmen (Chuah)...
Jolene...
Et cetera, et cetera...
And because, my marks not so high also. And Esther was just 2 marks away niaaa.
Sad la. I only got the prize...because the people who would have done better than me - DIDN'T SIT FOR THE PAPER. All of us know that if they did sit for the paper, I wouldn't have stood a chance. Oh well, lucky me then.
You know how it feels?? It's like having the love of your life say to you: The woman I love is not here. So I will marry you instead~
Ahahahahahaha. EST is NOT the love of my life. It's just...well, you get what I mean.
Anyway, I'm kinda happy. Because I've never gotten a single subject prize so far - in so many years of secondary schooling! (Primary got la. Primary time always get eh. XP)
So...^^
Oh yeah. Congrats to Hui Lynn (Yay! ALL HAIL HUI LYNN) - for getting a most amazing
98/100
for Chem!! (I doubt she will ever read this, but)
Darling you brilliant sangat laa. I'm sooo proud of you! ^^
I love you...but I love your brains more!! XP
Go Hui Lynn...!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

EST is not the love of my life.

For a moment, I thought you did say LOVE OF MY LIFE and I thought, what? LMAO Miss Leong would be so proud to see that. *chortles*

Esther said...

EST is not the love of your life... EST HER is the love of your life.. Why am I posting CRAP? Anyway.. Good that you're happy with 71 for BM. I'm happy not to be failing this time. Congrats on the prize! Haha.. you beat me to it by 2 marks. (People, EST is not as easy as you think.) So Xing Yii.. you deserve it! :)

NXY said...

Aiya Esther...Why you didn't get just ONE MORE correct for your objective paper? If you did then we can take EST prize together!!
...
'EST-HER is the love of my life'...Ahahahaha darling you so cute la! ^^

Anonymous said...

Tricia said...
Be thankful for that you got the subject prize la...

Congrats to you and nice little bloggie you have here. :)

NXY said...

lol thanks...hi tricia ^^
i din know you read blogs wan...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATs!! ^^
u deserve it! :)

Anonymous said...

Tricia said...
I do read... after Neopetting :)

NXY said...

Oh yah Tricia. I put my Neopets in uh...Cockroach Tower d...bcos you asked me too. XP