Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sucky results...

Well, no, results are not really 'sucky', it's just my brain. Me and my brain... =(
Sejarah - 74 (-1 to A)
Biology - 71 (-4 to A)
P. Moral - 74 (-1 to A)
Physics - 74 (-1 to A)
* Physics officially got 84, but that's just because all the Physics results were sooo low, Ms. Chow got to +10 marks for all of us!! Wah she upset sia... =(
Ahh sad laa. What is all this B-so-close-to-A results?? Why, oh why?! Oh you reap what you sow...The books I 'reap' so little, so the results I 'sow' so little...Also, initial energy = final energy! XP
And to top it off, BM Paper 2(or is it 1??) - 75/110!! Oh kek sim. Most people got 8x, 9x...Ahh because I did so badly for my rumusan la. Only got 16 1/2 out of 30 tau. Just like I said...sucky. Huhu T_T.
To all teachers! I hereby announce, that from now on, ALL SUCKY RESULTS SHALL BE BANNED!! Ahahahahahaaha!! No more sucky results! Ban them, ban them all!! Those who present me with sucky results will be prosecuted. NO EXCEPTIONS. Yay...bravo~ ^^ Bleh!
Ah nevermind. I've done some calculations - if I can get 140/130 for the other paper (2x karangan! -diao-), I still can get 89.58 marks = 90 marks!! Yay...Yeah. Such an extremely comforting thought! JYJY ^^

No comments: