Friday, June 13, 2008

Haih...

Bleh. Overslept today so I didn't go for Ms. Lee's tuition... >.<
Hmm. Wasted about...RM65/8 = RM8.++ today. Ahh and she was teaching Circular Measure chapter today, the chapter that even all the gao-gao people don't understand. See now I got to self-learn or I will just perish and die.

Ahahahahahahah. Marvelously missed one period of Sejarah yesterday ^^ because we went for Pesta Music choir competition. We sang Jalur Gemilang and Where Is Love (from musical 'Oliver Twist'). Ahh the winners: Third place - MGS; Second place - Ping hwa/hua (ai not sure what the school is really called ler...) First place - SMJK Heng Ee...We knew it. We knew, even before they announced the winners, that we were not going to win anything. Huhu. T_T
I dunno. Jessica tells me that it's like that every year, and she didn't expect us to win anything this year too. Oh but the schools that won really deserved it! The songs they sang were sooo nice...Ai we can't achieve something like that la. Mainly because most of our members not very dedicated/serious. =X
Anyway it was great experinece listening to them sing! ^^ Yay I can't wait for next year's competition laa. See you people again...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo... but seriously you could tell that we were nowhere near the heng ee standard :P cool blog so far, will be 'checking up' on you XD
oh and I don't put photos in my blog either, I google images to suit posts. don't worry about it, the doggies are good enough :D

-your friendly neighbourhood music critic-

NXY said...

Ahh...Who are you ah?? No people know my blog also? I know...Jessica?? Can't think of anybody else d la. >.<