Monday, June 23, 2008

zzzzz

Bleh >.<
So many days have passed and I still don't have anything REAL to blog about. Other people have either
-found a new footballer heartthrob or
-got a new haircut + been to the National Mathematics Olympiad + witnessed Ms. Ho's nearly falling down the stairs (!) or
-started a never-ending cycle of icon squee (...??)
Anyway...What's new?
1) LEE JULIN won the ELS singing competition!! (which is old news by now, but still...)
I'm so happy for her~ ^^
2) Yvonne has gone and CHOPPED OFF HER HAIR!!
(Yikes - after so many years of tender, loving, care?? How COULD you?!?)
3) I got 12th position in class - which is not very good - of course,
but is satisfactory ^^ (uh but Phaik Chern doesn't think so...me: pai seh, pai seh)
and good enough for me!
4) My Misha has gone for a jab (injection laa) today.
Poor her - she's so chicken for a dog - hope she's doing fine...
5) Pn. Yeon did some ear squats today - and I MISSED THEM ALL!
Because, ahem, I got Canteen Prefect's duty maaa.
Ahahahahahaha XD
-Signing off-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol phaik chern doesn't think so because phaik chern got pushed down to 15th. :P

NXY said...

no laaa...at that time i meant that you wanted to get top 10, and that you were unhappy when you got 11th instead, so i on the other hand was happy with 12th...
>.<
it was posted b4 the change of position ler. sry anyways...

Esther said...

Oh PC... i'm 15th too. How nice, we tied, and there's no 16th. Anyway, i haven't posted in a week and i don't plan to yet, until i get every st john flag day problem sorted out.