Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'M BACK

Yo~
Haven't updated for past...two weeks, I think? Yaya I lazy ma =/
Ahahaha anyway I have something for you people today! 
It's something...EXCITING and which will give you the extra pumping your heart needs XP
Um um please watch it...Just for kicks! XD

You should turn the volume up, for maximum penghayatan
and watch in full screen, for a fuller effect~
CAUTION - Do not watch if you have a weak heart, or a history of cardiovascular diseases, stroke etc etc. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
HERE YOU GO:





P.S.
If you found this video offensive for religious reasons,
kindly leave a comment to tell me, and I will remove it A.S.A.P.!
Thank you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia...

Your video gave me a terrific shock. I was listening to the lyrics carefully when that awful skull popped up. I didn't expected you to post such a thing. "Hak sei yan" as Jonie would say. Really "hak sei yan". I think someone with heart problems would die after getting such a scare...

Anonymous said...

hak sei yan is putting it mildly. I nearly fell out of my chair. good thing it wasn't on speakers or the neighbours would have heard it as well. bagilah warning sikit next time xD

-your friendly neighbourhood fraidy cat-

Esther said...

Let me explain, i was looking away from the screen at the last part, cos' i didn't wanna be scared out of my skin. And then, i looked back at the screen, thinking how bad could it be. Next thing, my hand which was holding the mouse got a terrific jolt and yes, i jumped out of my skin. Literally. Thanks for the scare, now i'm gonna have to take meds to go to sleep.

NXY said...

to anonymous:
ahahahah memang got warning!
but guess wht?? it's INVISIBLE!!
if you highlight the post you will see it!
XD XD XD

Anonymous said...

see..? see..? you guys should have read my blog and listen to me in the first place.. hahahahahahahaha...!
told cha xing yii, that evil person had already scared the shit out of us in chery's hse! =P

Anonymous said...

the whole point of a warning is to make it visible xP for weakhearted people like me >.<

-your friendly neighbourhood cardiac patient-

Renee said...

siao siao... can get heart attack lo

Anonymous said...

LMAO :P I saw the warning! :D

Anonymous said...

dam you xing yii. T_T
ha si limpek.
luckily my monitor is still here.
hheheh.

jc'

NXY said...

LOL! Hi JC~ XD