Tuesday, July 8, 2008

.::my CONFESSION to the world::.

Okay. To all of you out there who are from 4 ARIF, I SINCERELY, DEEPLY apologize...
Especially to Carmen, whose group I think would otherwise have got the 2 STARS that Ms. Chow gave us instead...
-What am I talking about??-
PHYSICS. EXPERIMENT. EARLIER TODAY.
Oh, let me just get to it. Our results were, um...generated. In other words, faked!
We never did the experiment. Because the apparatus were CRANKY! And guess what??
Yet another confession!!
I SPOILED THE SPRING BALANCE.
Oh, it's my fault. It's ALL MY FAULT! Waaaa...It was accidentendal, of course~
(I just pulled, and it...Oh! I didn't know I was so strong??)
* It had a zero error of 1! That's 10% of the whole scale...We tried to fix it, but it was just beyond repair!!
Since the apparatus couldn't work, and we didn't have anymore time, I came up with this 'brilliant' idea to generate our own results! Oh, what horror~! *faints*
...
...
Oh, heck. I'm feeling very guilty because Ms. Chow really, sincerely, thought that we were so accurate - when we DIDN'T EVEN DO the experiment! (Oh, Ms. Chow I'm very, very sorry...)
And she said to the class: You see you all hurry hurry...until the results also not accurate...Their group finish last, but results so good! (or something like that)
Oh no, oh dear - what have I done??
...
...
I am deeply apologetic. (This is very sincere - no sarcasm/pretending at all)
Please tell me that I am forgiven...?
=(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia said. ..
Lol... I thought that you're groups results was "memang" accurate but it's turns out that you faked the results.

Anonymous said...

Ah, so you faked the results...

But, lol, at least you had the conscience bugging you. :P Haha, it's okay lar, no need to feel so bad about it. ;)

Fern said...

Aiseh... no wonder lah, so accurate... Hahahaha. Nvm. We are 4 Arif, memang keji satu macam wan. ;-)
Better hope Ms Chow doesn't read blogs. :-)

NXY said...

Lol~!
Aww...Huey Fern, sorry to you too. (Phaik Chern + you same group??)
Yr group also the results quite accurate~!
Pai seh pai seh..

Anonymous said...

yeahhh.. SORRY!!!
we are so dishonest! :(

and xing yii, rmb the spring balance?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's so funny..

NXY said...

lol of cos you say tht...
cos not YOU spoil wan eh
>.<

Anonymous said...

lol...