Friday, February 20, 2009

Charity cupcakes =/

Oh, I am such a busy person. I haven't done any updating for about a month because, well, I AM A BUSY PERSON!! All right, I'm not actually as significant a person as I have just made myself sound. But I'm a much, much more disciplined person this year than ever! I've cut down sooo much on my excessive afternoon naps and online time. I'm now always trying to finish my homework the very day I get it. It seems that I needed 10 years to get the meaning of DISCIPLINE!
Okay so here I am today. I'm not sure when I will update again, but for now...
Let me present the title of the day:
CHARITY CUPCAKES
They're pretty!! Here, take a look:

I initially thought that this was a rather abstract, artistic pattern...
until Renee told me that it was merely a failed attempt to draw a heart!!

See, isn't it pretty??

Same one, bird's view.

And of course, the simplest, yet oh-so-charming one! <3

Yes, yes, Renee made them for me. (It seems that she has finally found her one talent after all! =P) And do you know why she made them for ME? Out of  pure intention to strengthen the bond between us?? NO!! She wants me to buy the CAR WASH TICKETS she has to sell for the Interact Club! 10 of 'em. At RM10! What, am I supposed to wash my car 10 times???
. . .
Hence the title, 'charity cupcakes'.
I have to buy them. And I get a free car wash. Not bad, actually.

I love you too, Renee!
You make a good charity-cupcake maker!!
=D

2 comments:

Esther said...

Renee and her cupcakes... Which reminds me, I should make some after SPM. :(

Oi!!! Why dya' have to make signing that SPM form sound soooooo committing?? Scary. On the other hand, you notice that everyone of those subjects has a RMxx.xx next to it?? Aha.. That's what you have to pay if you want to get rid of your commitment. XD

NXY said...

after spm?? immediately after first test is over i will follow renee back to her house to make some!!!

oh that one if we duwan the subj then must pay wan is it?? i tot tht one is the fee for taking tht exam! terbalik wan o.O