Friday, February 20, 2009

Government exam:

The government exams are back again to terrify us . . .
It's BIGGER. And BADDER. And it's here to make us SHUDDER!!
*screams*

Carmen is right. Reality striked. In fact, it hit like a truck.
When I finally put my signature on the piece of paper, I realized, 'This is it.'
The point of no return, no regret, whatever you'd like to call it.
It's worse than getting married!! The commitment, ohh. . . !

And I was so unwilling to tick the box next to the Sejarah subject code. In fact, I had to ask Ee Lynn to do it for me.
Why, oh WHY did they put the box there in the first place??
As if it were OPTIONAL!
As if I had a CHOICE!

Argh, wasting my pen ink.
They should've just put a column there:
MATAPELAJARAN YANG ANDA TIDAK BOLEH 'DROP':
And list down BM and Sejarah and everything else I don't want to take. (PENDIDIKAN MORAL!!)

:-(

* Comments would be appreciated. I haven't had any in ages; I do miss human communication!!

5 comments:

eevy said...

lol.! hello, im not human though.. i am eevy (the human-like twin of that pokemon :D) but i havta agree with you. it's like no more turning back or regretting after we'd passed up that WHITE PIECE OF PAPER. *tun nua* so scarryyyy lo..

NXY said...

my love, you may not be human, but you're still my darling!! and wht's a TUN NUA???
'pun tua' i know la, it's LAZY xP
o.O

eevy said...

tun nua as in GULP.. lol, in hokkien la baby.. :D

NXY said...

ohh!! now i know baby =P
thank you muacksss

Anonymous said...

I agree, I was so incredibly reluctant to tick BM And Moral. Geez, the stupid things the government makes us do. :S