Friday, February 27, 2009

SOS CALL

ATTENTION:
Quah Lyn Si, 5T student of 2008 has leukaemia and is in need of O positive blood. She's going to continuously need it until she can find a bone marrow donor, and it is going to be very difficult finding a match. She's at Gleneagles Hospital now. Please leave a comment if you're a kind soul interested to help. 
Sure, all her loved ones are doing this for her as well. But it never hurts to help even if I don't know her personally.

Oh my gosh. How surreal. To think that this is happening to somebody from the same school. I mean, I've read true stories in books like Chicken Soup For The Soul, but I never thought of it actually happening to people around me. Isn't it strange . . . that I so coincidentally just advertised for the Relay For Life event. Oh! It's a sign. I'm going. I'm definitely going now!

Natasha says her mother has a friend who's part of an organization that could help her. I've given her Quah Lyn Si's number. I really hope they can do something about it. I certainly would like to hear her pull through this!! Please pray for her.

To Quah Lyn Si, jia you!
To all her friends and family, stay strong!!

2 comments:

Lynxz said...

hi, this is Lyn Si.
1st of all thank you very much.
it's very nice of you to post this up.thx
2nd of all, hehe, my doctor told me i do not need a transplant. well, if you want to know more you can freely visit my blog.=)

thanks once again...
=)

NXY said...

You don't need a transplant? Isn't that very good?? That's awesome.
I've visited yr blog, but nth was stated thr abt you not needing a transplant ma. Oh but that's great!

And it's not a problem at all. Glad i can be of any help! =)