Saturday, February 21, 2009

Relay For Life

Lately I've been getting urges to do crazy/bizarre things. Like when Rachel inivted all of us to go dragon-boating. I got really, really excited and I really, really looked forward to it. Then she cancelled! I was so disappointed! I mean, when will I ever get another chance like that one? All right. Whatever. It's gone, it's over. Now here's another chance to do something crazy.
A relay for life. A walk to save cancer patients. A 16-hour walkathon. From 6pm to 10am the next morning. I'm dying to go! But they require 10 people per group. And I don't have that 10 people. So I am in search of people, who for some strange reason, also feel a need to do something crazy! Here's the website if you wanna find out more. The event falls on the weekend the March term break begins. Please leave a comment if you're interested! Really!! =[
Imagine walking together, beginning in the evening, through the middle of the night, until past daybreak the next morning!! We will be friends for LIFE after having gone through such an ordeal together!

7 comments:

Carmen C. said...

Ehhh sounds cool!! I wanna join! But..not sure if my parents will allow..

NXY said...

oh!! yes yes carmen join la. I will pay for you!! sure allow wan le, got me to protect you!!!

Esther said...

Waliao... I wanna go!!! (and be friends for life) ;P
But it's gonna clash with my scrabble tourney and also St. John 1 day camp.. :(((((((( SO many things are happening on that day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wah, very interesting

NXY said...

Esther>
Blehh then why you tell meeee?? :-(((
Hhaha it's okay, you're gonna be my friend for life anyway!!

Phaik Chern>
Phaik Chern!! What do you mean, 'very interesting'???
It's yes or no??
>.<

Anonymous said...

I want to go!

[!!!]

But then, I also got Scrabble tourney... :(

NXY said...

!!
all also say wanna go, but got smth smth this and smth smth that

:-(((