Saturday, February 21, 2009

LETTER-TAG

Yes, Carmen, I know I asked you to tag me, but Ee Vern beat you to it! So here goes:
Copy to your own note, erase my answers, and enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Then I realized that my for my own name, I'm going to get either 'X' or 'Y'!!
Either way, it's really challenging! So Ee Vern tagged me with 'Y'. Hahah. Let's begin!!

1. Your name : Yii Yii (WAHAHAH)

2. A four letter word : YOLK

3. A boy's name : Yael (YES, it does exist. I googled it!!)

4. A girl's name : Yvonne!! =)

5. An occupation : Yoga instructor

6. A colour : Yellow (Now wasn't THAT easy!)

7. Something you wear : Yoga outfit!!

8. A type of food : YUMMY. No la. Yeast, okay?

9. Something found in the bathroom : Yellow rubber duck

10. A place : Yataimura (hoho)

11. A reason for being late : Yesterday she say today no school . . . !

12. Something you shout : YOU!! Why you tell me today no school?!

13. A movie title : Yes Man

14: Something you drink : Yucky drink

15. A musical group : UM. Yinkin Park . . . (Well tell me if YOU can think of any!!)

16. An animal : Yak

17. A street name : York Road

18. A type of car : Uhh. . .Yellow car?? =/

19. A song title : Yesterday Once More (heheh =o)

20: A verb : Yodel


YES!!!
I've finished! Wasn't that fun. I especially enjoyed writing 11 and 12!
Hahahah!
To other people, have fun doing it too~
xP

2 comments:

Carmen C. said...

it wasn't that hard..how about trying it with X?? heheeee..i just tagged u =P

NXY said...

WAHHH.
okay i could try!!
;D