Monday, September 29, 2008

I'M GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE

SOMEONE HATES ME.
SOMEONE REALLY HATES ME.

I don't know why anybody would do this to me?? I have never ever done anything really bad to anyone!! I don't deserve this. AT ALL!!! Now I have to make my blog private, because of a certain someone! I'm not sure who it is - yesss I have a very STRONG inkling - but I'm not going to go about announcing it to the world - in case it may not be her at all...And if I ever find out that really IS her, she going to die! I'm going to murder her, with my BARE HANDS - FIRST, then I'll proceed with the most sophisticated murder weapons in the world! No, no it doesn't matter what I'll use to kill her, point is that SHE'LL DIE! TEN TIMES OVER! NO LESS!!
Here is why she deserves to die (nice people please forgive me for saying such things)>>
It begin here:

Anonymous said...

ure so cheap,
u dont even know da guy,
n ure actually postin up pics of hiim? lols

NXY said...

>>anonymous
Um...and WHAT, may I know, is your problem?
As far as i'm concerned - and in case you haven't noticed - this is MY blog, which means that i may post ANYTHING and everything i like
so - buzz off, bozo

Anonymous said...

eww you cheapo, this is a public blog! so what? cheaaap!!!!

NXY said...

as if i don't know who you are
i'm cheap??
look in the mirror
and tell me what you see
cheap wor
you go way beyond that ler

Anonymous said...

is dat ryte? who m i den?


Okay, that's bearable. But what comes next...is simply unimaginable. Brace yourselves>>
Re: My cBox (it didn't come it this order exactly - but no matter, you just read what she said)

nehneh: flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat boobs!! flat
29 Sep 08, 16:58
nehneh: F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K F U C K
29 Sep 08, 16:57
TUALIAP: B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H
29 Sep 08, 16:57
TUALIAP: B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H B I T C H
29 Sep 08, 16:57
TUALIAP: B I T C H
29 Sep 08, 16:57
TUALIAP: F U C K
29 Sep 08, 16:57
TUALIAP: DAMN TUALIAP MEH NOW GOT 8TH IN CLASS?! but euu lukk sho stupiid owhxxxxxxx
29 Sep 08, 16:56
yeng: this ish DRIVINN ME KERAZYY
29 Sep 08, 16:55
yeng: over reacted worhxxZZz
29 Sep 08, 16:55
yeng: arlowxx gurlxz, euu're sho cuuteee oops nottt, comee and screeamedd over mii :P
29 Sep 08, 16:52
toot: uglieee gurlxxxxxx
29 Sep 08, 16:52
toot: ugly layout
29 Sep 08, 16:52
toot: ugly layout
29 Sep 08, 16:52
toot: ugly layout
29 Sep 08, 16:52
toot: veli ugly
29 Sep 08, 16:52
toot: ugly face
eevy: need no shavin~~~~~
29 Sep 08, 17:06
eevy: im so hot
29 Sep 08, 17:06
eevy: SAY WITH ME B I T C H, HURRAYYY ;)
29 Sep 08, 17:05
eevy: then you must be lesbian, hurray;)
29 Sep 08, 17:05
eevy: lester? ;)
29 Sep 08, 17:05
eevy;)
29 Sep 08, 17:05
eevy: must be as ugly as you;)
29 Sep 08, 17:05
eevy: hows ur brother?
29 Sep 08, 17:05
eevy: omg girl! some idiot just like spammed! oh god, but its ok la girl, juz get some shavinnnnn~
29 Sep 08, 17:03
Hello Dear: i can see uve been stressing alot, pimples growing out, what you need is ...... a....... DILDO, hurray!
29 Sep 08, 17:02
PANTIES IS THE NEW PINKwell i guess ur bush is just too bushy, no worries! head on down to our website now, 100% satisfaction guaranteed
29 Sep 08, 17:00
BRA FOR SALEwith ur name on!
29 Sep 08, 17:00
BRA FOR SALEGUESS WHAT?! you can now design em with crystals!
29 Sep 08, 16:59
BRA FOR SALEpink fluffy cotton
29 Sep 08, 16:59
BRA FOR SALEEmail me now, 50% raya offers
29 Sep 08, 16:59
BRA FOR SALEFace it, your boobs are too flat

You see?? Isn't it just SICK?? The worst part is that she even STOLE EE VERN'S IDENTITIY! I thought it was weird for Ee Vern to say stuff like that to me...but of course, I scrolled down, and saw nothing liked I've ever seen - being THROWN INTO MY FACE! You can't blame me for wanting to take her guts out...
And the scariest part?? She knows me very well. Which is why I have a suspect - it has to be someone who knows me very well indeed. She knows how I look, which is not a big deal, but she knows my brother's name! I won't say who I think my harasser is, though; innocent until proven guilty. Besides, I don't want a second person going at me like that.
Julia is right - she's SUCH a C-O-W-A-R-D, whoever it is!! Won't even use her name and even impersonating my friends!! Nyah. I'm so not removing my cBox; I'm leaving it there as proof her sick doings. Carmen tells me not to get angry - it's only what she wants. Yeah, Carmen's right. But it's okay - the blog's private now. No more Sick Spammers to infuriate me...

*Credits to Julia and Carmen for being there to talk to me when
I felt like blowing that sick person's head off.
=)
Thanks, really!!

It's so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

3 comments:

Esther said...

Who on earth is that??? That's terrible. Hang in there.. siao ppl with nothing better to do.

Anonymous said...

I hope that person is not in our class. If not, she definitely won't survive "Hurricane Xing Yii"

Anyways, *kicks whoever it was for you* :P

NXY said...

hahah! so cute laa! 'hurricane xing yii'...
hehheh and thanks for kicking her!!
=P