Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TAGGED! For real this time~

Further thanks to Julia for tagging me!! Seems like a nice thing to have after that nasty encounter with the SICK SPAMMER. Besides, I LOVE tags!! XP XP XP
Here're the rules (yess it's a must to re-post them):
THE RULES:
1) Everyone who's tagged is a player. And since I'm tagged, I'm a 'player'. So, I have to blog about 15 habits/weird things/little known stuff about me.
2) State this rule in your blog.
3) After that, tag some other people so the line just goes on and on and on...
4) You can't tag that person back! XP

Here goes nothing...
1) Most of the time, I pee without the toilet seat. And NO, I've never fallen into the toilet bowl.

2) I'm afraid of hot things. I don't like hot food as well. (Hot ah, not spicy...) I get grumpy if I have to eat hot food.

3) When I dream, I see myself as a third person. As in, I actually SEE myself, as if watching a show where I was the main character.

4) Okay, this is just silly. As you probably know, my childhood craze was Pokemon. So much that, when I was younger, my brother and I would go to our backward...and pretend that we're Pokemon Trainers...catching Pokemon...running about in our backward!! XD

5) My new dream-pet is a VAMPIRE SQUID!!! Saw it on YouTube and fell in love with it.

6) My writing touches the lines on the page. They're EXACTLY on the lines. Which is why I find it awkward writing without lines.

7) I have very a high sense of self-entertainment. I do not get bored easily. I may sit by myself and do nothing at all and still not feel bored. In other words, I really enjoy my own company.

8) I only offer my company to those who enjoy it. If I can't be sure that you like me, I will not go to you willingly.

9) I have a 5 Ringgit coin! It's real, k. It's some collector's item, given out during some anniversary...

10) Eating prawns make my tongue itch - which is annoying because you can't scratch your tongue. (It's some kinda mild allergy.)

11) I can stay up all night studying. I just need to have slept all afternoon and drink some tea. =P

12) I'm actually missing a tooth...I don't know what it's called, but if you look closely enough you can see that the number of teeth on my right and left sides do not match.

13) I can't live without flossing!! I have to floss, after every single meal...Not flossing makes me grumpy.

14) I have a fascination for creatures that lie deep, deep under the sea. The weirder, the better.

15) Last but not least...I've NEVER MISSED A SINGLE DAY OF SCHOOL!! Hehe. Not one at all!! 100% attendance since first day of school in primary =D

Okay, I'm done!!
I tag:
1) Carmen
2) Phaik Chern
3) Ee Vern (sorry Julia I dunno liao)
4) Enough d laa...!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

11) I can stay up all night studying. I just need to have slept all afternoon and drink some tea. =P

Like me! :D:D:D

NXY said...

hahah yeah i know i know
=P

Anonymous said...

Last but not least...I've NEVER MISSED A SINGLE DAY OF SCHOOL!! Hehe. Not one at all!! 100% attendance since first day of school in primary =D
~~~~~~~~
Oh, my goodness. Full attendance up till now? I don't think there's another student in our school with attendance like yours. :)

NXY said...

=D
you know...i don't think there's another student like me in many many schools
XD XD

Carmen C. said...

When I dream, I see myself as a third person. As in, I actually SEE myself, as if watching a show where I was the main character.

--------

hey me too! i think it's more interesting that way though. i mean u get to watch yourself right? now how often can you do that besides in your dreams? =)

lol n u tagged me..i'll do it after exams la k, when i have time to think about all the weird weird stuff about myself (or maybe i'll get some fascinating stuff while i'm studying) hmm..

NXY said...

yeah i guess it's special! XP
yeah ok no prob, anytime~~