Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a happy daaaayyyy~! =P

Today was a great day! Couldn't have been better =D
Here is the list of things that made my day:

1) During assembly, I returned Julin the black top I borrowed from her a long, long time ago. She took it, said her thanks and proceeded to ask me if I was still playing in PESSOC, and if I would be going for the music camp this year. She told me to go, because it's free! No, it doesn't matter if it was free or wasn't - the point is that she spoke to me!! Great start already! =P

2) During English, Pn. Yon - aside from calling me long-winded because I said 'not anything' instead of 'nothing', and also doubting that 'egotistical' was a real word (she tot I so free go con her??) =.= gave me an A+ for my (Ideal Husband) essay, said that it was very interesting, and that I "can really - ...!" No, she didn't finish the sentence, but I didn't need her to - I was already feeling so happy!

3) I have to go out 5 minutes before recess everyday to do my canteen duty. Today, when I asked Pn. Salmah for permission to leave the class, she was so nice about it!
She was like,
"Ya, nak pergi mana, sayang?"
"Minta maaf, cikgu, saya kena ke kantin untuk buat duty."
"Oh ya kena keluar awal 5 minit kan?"
"Yaya."
"Okey pergi pergi."
"Terima kasih, cikgu."
"Sama-sama."
And it was not like she sounded very sarcastic or had that very sarcastic grin of hers on her face; no, she sounded so nice! (Yes - well, it's not a big deal at all, but I was so happy with my day already that every little thing seemed so wonderful~!) And when I reached the canteen, guess what I saw?? Yes, the rows of such colourful cakes - some of the primary school students had a cake decorating competition! What better sign than prettily decorated cakes, to show that my day was going to be simply wonderful??

4) The Bio presentation today couldn't have gone any better! I felt so proud of our team and myself and it left me feeling doubly happier (if possible! =P). Yvonne told me that we were the best team for the day and that I was so cute and she also said that my slides looked so professional. *none of my business - all credits to Jolene; she did it for me =)* Carmen also said during Ms. Lee's that my presentation today was so fun. Yay! XP

5) I reached home from school, checked my phone, and read a text message from my mother. It said that she has already been discharged, though she will be on medication which will 'slowly heal the ulcers'. The doctors could not diagnose anything for her kidney - tests taken only showed vague results. But what matters is that she's already out of the hospital~

6) Piano lesson today was lovely too. There was alot of smiling and laughing and I managed to convince my oh-so-cute teacher into spending the first half of my lesson playing demo for some songs for me 'to see if I like or not' XP  It was lovely watching him play; I always like watching him play =)

I guess that's it. Oh how I loved today~! Why don't I have more days like this?? If only I did, I'd be so much better a person...

And oh, the only bad thing that happened today was that when I went to pay Ms. Lee tuition fees, she said, "Where is your silly name?"
...
...
Hahaha it's not very bad at all, considering everything else that happened today!
I'm happy, happy, happy~
It's got to be the BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!

It's a happy daaayyy,
and I thank God for the weather...
(Yesss Esther dear, I still remember the SONG XP) 

4 comments:

Esther said...

I never thought you'd remember that! Hehehe.. glad to hear you had such a great day... except for the silly name part.

NXY said...

ESTHER of cos i rmb la, i also rmb the other one 'everybody ought to know x3...who jesus is'?? i think la, i'm not sure.
hey i've nvr told you, but that day really impacted me k. i've never seen more kindness in one place. i think i still rmb almost everything =)
thank you, esther for asking me to go!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the day is working out for you. ;) I'm sorry for the spam of comments lmfao, but I haven't had the time to catch up with blogs and you know that I always leave comments. :D

Your presentation was the funniest! :D Loved every moment of it and Pn Yon doesn't know what she's saying lol. I happen to think that you're a very good writer and saying 'not anything' instead of 'nothing' makes you unique. :)

NXY said...

aww phaik chern that was so sweet!
thanks! ^^