Monday, September 1, 2008

I don't know why...?

I do not know why...
but I can't feel for her
Can't feel sorry for her...
No empathy...
No sympathy either...
(That's extremely unusual of me)

On the contrary...
I'm rather angry
Not for her, but rather, at her
Because I think
it's all just childish
and just a waste of time

I wish I could be more...there for her
Feel for her
Comfort her
I can't...
It's almost...silly
Insignificant...

I don't know why...?
I'm sorry
Really - you don't know how bad I feel
I just can't
I love you, but I just can't
Not this time...

5 comments:

Esther said...

Insightful... You must be one of those poets whose poems are about feelings.. and confusion.. :) just a comment.

Anonymous said...

awww.. dun feel bad. it's totally not ur fault, really! u dun even havta say sorry.. it's just plain dumb and stupid; both of them! so dun worry about it :)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea whatsoever at what you're talking about... But it's a lovely poem. :)

Anonymous said...

agree with caramelapples. dono what u are talking about, but love the poem. =]

-the gurl with the orange batik-

NXY said...

=)