Saturday, September 27, 2008

T.A.G.G.E.D.

Well, not really. It's just that my name was on Esther's list of
'FIVE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW'.
XP
Besides, I want to do it. I've always wanted somebody to tag me,
so I could write something like this!

Anyhow...

Three screen names you have had:
1) XY
2) nxy123 (Maple IGN)
3) Leanne

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1) My almost-hairless body (Except in places where there is supposed to be hair, of course!)
2) My navel. It is deep. (My brother tells me that people with deep navels marry rich people!)
3) My ankles - they're tiny, almost non-existent

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1) My buttocks
2) My nose/teeth
3) My complexion =(

Three parts of your heritage:
1) 1/2 Cantonese
2) 1/2 Hakka-nese (??)
3) N/A

Three things that scare you:
1) Hot things
2) Sharp objects being pointed at my face (esp. EYES!!)
3) Swimming in the dark

Three of your everyday essentials:
1) Handphone
2) Yvonne Yew =P
3) ...Specs?

Three things you are wearing now:
1) T-shirt and shorts
2) Specs
3) Underwear =X

Three of your favourite bands or musical artists:
1) Vanessa Mae
2) Marc Yu
3) Ooi Hui Lynn

Three of your favourite songs (right now):
1) More Than Words
2) Can't Stop Loving You
3) When You Say Nothing At All

Three things you want in a relationship:
1) Romance
2) Giving
3) Happiness??

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
1) Lips
2) Eyes
3) N/A

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1) Playing the violin/piano
2) Playing computer games
3) PLAYING.

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1) Finish studying
2) FINISH EXAMS
3) PED: Post-examination de-stressing!!

Three careers you are considering/have considered:
1) Astrophysicist
2) Marine biologist
3) Psychologist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1) Paris - to see the sights
2) Alaska - to see aurora and husky!
3) Hawaii - to learn surfing  XP

Three things you want to do before you die:
1) Tell all my loved ones (YES, INCLUDING DOGS) why they are special and how much they mean to me
2) Sing our medley over and over again with the school choir
3) Play all my favourite violin pieces - and have someone play me those that I can't!

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl/guy:
1) I like talking about feelings. ALOT.
2) I think I'm rather organized too
3) I cry?

Three things that you are not stereotypically a girl/guy:
1) I DON'T ENJOY SHOPPING
2) I LOVE gory movies
3) I caught a lizard once - now how many girls can tell you that??

Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now:
OPEN TO ANYONE =P

3 comments:

Esther said...

My brother tells me that people with deep navels marry rich people!

0_o okkkkay.

NXY said...

haiya of cos not REAL WAN LAA
i just put thr, cos got no other answer??
and and if you were here then i suppose you're well!
=P

questmaster said...

I caught a lizard with my bare hands once too :) and I caught a snake once as well :P high 5 for un-girly reptile anti-phobia!