Monday, September 29, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Went out with Tricia and gang to GP to celebrate her birthday yesterday. And we went to watch MAMMA MIA! I didn't know what to expect at first - the title doesn't tell you very much, does it? All I knew was that it's a musical and it's a MUST-WATCH because it's got tonnes of good actors and actresses in it (Like Phaik Chern's MERYL STREEP XP).
The movie was so lively. The energy was just infectious! The characters were all so enthusiastic; even almost middle-aged women screaming and running about! How not to smile seeing all that? XD The songs were lovely! There wasn't much of a plot/storyline, but yesss I loved the movie!!

Well, the movie was great, but after I left the party of people, everything just went downhill for me. When we got into the car I had a nasty row with my brother and soon the three of us - along with my mother - were all just screaming at each other. It's not very nice at all. When we got home I had a good cry. Now I know why I had that wonderful Wednesday - so that it would all be balanced out with my weekend. *sigh* It's not just the weekend anyway...Kinda begin on Thurday - right after I had my Best Day of the Year, worsened on Friday, and reached its peak yesterday...Can't get any worse from here. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Esther said...

yeah... the movie was good! The songs and all that, really nice.
sorry about your row with your mum and bro.. happens to me too. lol.