Friday, September 26, 2008

Just something that makes me smile... =)

When you're feeling sad, when you're feeling down;
when you're not any happy, or simply feeling lonely...

When all the world is a hopeless jumble
and the raindrops tumble all around,
Heaven...
opens a magic lane

When all the clouds darken up the skyway,
there's a rainbow highway to be found - 
Leading from your window pane
to a place behind the sun,
just a step beyond the rain...

Somewhere over the rainbow
way up high,
there's a land that I heard of
once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
really do come true

Once by a word only lightly spoken
all your dreams are broken for a while
Sadness
comes and the joy goes by

But every tear, like the rain decsending
finds a happy ending in a smile
Doubts and fears all fade and die
to the blue beyond the grey...

If happy little blue birds fly
beyond the rainbow why, oh why can't I...

=)

*These is a part of the lyrics of the medley we will be singing for tomorrow's performance! The medley is really lovely - I personally think it's one of the best songs our school choir has ever sung (for as long as I've known the choir, that is). The words here have a really uplifting effect on me. It's wonderful; I remember feeling so overwhelmed the first time I heard it and I think I cried because I was so moved by the whole thing...Oh come tomorrow and see for yourself laa

====================
SCHOOL HALL.
26/09
12.45 - 01.15
BE THERE.
(It's for free~!)
====================

=P

5 comments:

questmaster said...

:D :D :D thanks so much for everything today! everyone did a wonderful job and I'm so proud of you guys!!! XD

NXY said...

yea i know
you adee sms me =P
haha no problem~!

Anonymous said...

nice concert today hun :D

NXY said...

glad you liked it!
some of our own people said that we did not actually do vry well today =/

questmaster said...

let them say what they want. I've trained you guys, I know what you're capable of. within a month, to pull off this is considered awesome in my own opinion. put it all in perspective :)