Friday, August 22, 2008

CHERYLENE'S BDAY PARTY~

Lol this is my 3rd post in 1 hour! I guess it is because I haven't updated for so long and everything just started to accumulate...Besides, this is about 5 days overdue!
Yes, as I was saying...Cherylene's poolside birthday party>>
She actually is a Merdeka Baby - birthdate: 31 Aug, but she had the party earlier because she would be going to Mt. Kinabalu on that day - to stick a flag into the ground at the top of the mountain! (Or so she says...XP)
Anyway...the party...
was filled with LOTS of fun and water and fun in the water!
None of us thought that we were really going down into the water at first,
but upon arrival,
we saw that the place was so pretty! And there was quite a looong water slide there~ It was fun!
(If you're wondering, we were at BJ Complex top floor)
So none of us could stand it, of course! Even Caryn, who was having a fever went in! Before the rest of us even did, in fact! I didn't have a swimming costume - the others did, even though they didn't think they were going to swim - but went in as well. (What, how could I have missed out all the fun??)

I wish I could provide you with more pictures of what we did, but Ee Vern's camera ran out of battery. (If you've read the 2nd latest post on her blog then you would know too =P)

We started of with filling the water balloons, and then all of us girls went into the pool. We played around for quite some time, until it was time for us to eat dinner. None of us ate very much, so there was still alot of food left! (I still feel guilty >.<)

Then we tried to play Truth or Dare, but none of us were really creative enough to come up with the dares and/or questions. We only had one dare: Cherylene asked Ee Vern to put her foot into a pond, which was really mossy...and had fish in it...as well as the pieces of bread people threw into the pond to feed the fishes (Eww!).
Of course she did it; request from the birthday girl maa =P

But that was all. After that we gave up. And started telling ghost stories instead.
But we had to stop. Because we were afraid that Cherylene would start, um...crying??
Yeah, she's not what you'd call brave. XD

So after that, all of us jumped back into the pool! Which was so cool (swimming at night) because I didn't think we would be going back in at all! And we had so much more fun this time because the boys joined us as well. So we were just screaming and there was water everywhere (well DUH XP) and we took the slide over and over again, individually and also in groups! Which was really fun because when you go down 'stuck' together you gain more momentum and you move alot faster and I think that there are times when we actually got lifted off the slide!! Kinda like FLYING, you know??

It was 2 guys against all of us! So we played with the water balloons (threw them at each other - at the boys, more accurately) and there was a really huge water gun and turns out that I make quite a good ambush-er! All in all, we must've spent about 3 hours in the water. Gosh it was tiring having to pedal all the while but it was GREAT exercise~! =P

We finished at about 9 or so. I wished (all of us sure did) that we could've stayed longer, but I think it wasn't permitted or something...you know, there's like a time limit. So we got out and went to change into our dry clothing (not like I really had any - I didn't bring a swimsuit, remember?) and we went home for the day...

Yayy I think it was a great party...
 [ To Yvonne: I'm sorry you missed it! ]
Thanks to Cherylene and family!!
=)


Here's a really really short video (4 seconds) of us going down the slide 'stuck' together.
You might've already seen it on Ee Vern's blog anyways...
LOL - I know all there is to see/hear is the screaming, but...
*If you look closely, you will see that I'm the 3rd one from the front - yes, me in my white camisole and pink shorts because I didn't have a swimsuit*






And ONE group photo:




Oh wait...Here's the pond in which Ee Vern had to stick her foot:
XP
Here, right behind Cherylene's father

There you go. Goodnight!

No comments: