Friday, August 22, 2008

SAJA ... XD

FEEL.
FREE.
TO.
SKIP.

Wahh...Holidays=playing Maple about 5-6 hrs a day! (Which is why I haven't been updating, even when I'm at home all day!) Hahaha it gives me headaches and neckaches and backaches  sitting soo long at the computer. But I only do it every 1/4 years~!

And I have some screen shots! This is the only time you can see my 'photography' skills...XD
*Click to enlarge*

The view here is lovely! Just as long as I don't fall off...

Japan bath house. Look, I'm naked! =X

Ahh! Help, anyone??

Perfect timing: I took this just when it was about to hit me!

Ludibrium Toy Factory. Isn't it just sooo colorful??

Cloud Park. See, it must have been so beautiful and serene here that I fell asleep!

This is Aqua Road...It's really pretty~! ^^

See the pro?? 4-digit damage!
>.<

Eeek...

My favourite: The Secret Spa
It's really H-O-T in there. Wooh!

OUCH! Up against the GIANT CENTIPEDE in the outskirts of China~

Later~
XP



No comments: