Friday, August 15, 2008

A dedication...

A DEDICATION...TO A CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

To HUI LYNN...whom I absolutely adore
For outstanding charm, cute-ness and...'adorability'!
Awarded>> Most Charming Smile
Hui Lynn, if you ever read this, you should know that even if you are not my closest friend *ahem* I will always SAYANG you the most! Don't be angry okay...Love always 

This is the only pic I have of you...

To RENEE EE LYNN (they're one and the same anyway!)...whom I just envy
a) As a team
- for their lasting and loving friendship ^^
Awarded>> Best Couple (yorr, as FRIENDS laa...!)
b) As individuals
- EE LYNN:
For OUTSTANDING SENSE OF HUMOUR!
And most number of words spoken in a day!!
Awarded>> Miss Spontaneously Witty
- RENEE:
For outstanding EQ and PR skills...!
Awarded>> Best SMS Partner & Person-With-The-Highest-Number-of-Admirers (ahem)

I give you...

Hehe ^^

To CARMEN...whom I respect
For her outstanding intelligence, wit and sharp sharp mind!
Yesss Carmen, I think you're that smart...because you don't seem hardworking =X but you do SO WELL in school! Yes you and your brain are amazing!!
P.S. : I've known you not for long, so my goal now is to get to know you better!

Yes this is brilliant Carmen and her Bruno boy~
*Um, can't really see your face...I'll try to get another pic k?*

To RACHEL...whom I like
Just as she is...Um um but I'm not sure what she is outstanding for...
Ahh!
For outstanding amount of nonsense and goofy-ness! (Does that count??)
I'm sorry, Rachel...If you can tell me what you think you're best at, I'll edit this for you! XP
But YES, Rachel I do like you and I think you're a very good friend indeed!
**Edited:
Yes...Rachel! I know...For most well-hidden true behaviour. Rachel - who, as silly as she seems, is alot...'deeper' (??) than she appears to be. How to say...? Not so shallow la!

...See what I mean?

To NATASHA...last but not least...whom I just love
For...outstanding...I-dunno-what laa
Well...
For having been there with me for all these years (well, not really, but...)
You've been my partner for almost 4 years now!
Awarded>> Best Partner (and only partner ever; that's why you got it - no competition! XD)

xoxo

Alamak - darling you wear wrong shirt la! Beh ngam you ler...
And what's with the (PREFECT'S) tie?? XP


I believe I have included everyone!
It took me a really REALLY long time to do this, so you better like it!!
Or else...XD XD XD

LOVE you all~! 

Nah, group photo:

From left to right:
Hui Lynn, Natasha, Rachel, Renee & Ee Lynn, Carmen
^^
~FRIENDS FOREVER~

P.S.
Oi! If your name is here you better comment ah...or I will REMOVE you ah...
XP

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweeettt !!! thank u !! i love it !!

Carmen C. said...

xing yii! that's so sweet n thoughtful! i love it n i love u too!! thanks 4 spending so much time on this! *no need better pic adi laa..that one is just fine* =)

NXY said...

ok! glad you like it! =P

Renee said...

well oh well...im thought i was probably gonna be the last to comment this since i was sorta away.... looks like our dear miss ooi hui lynn didnt yet too. she probably doesnt know how to. haha. u know it's not that im such a great person to sms with. i jz really enjoy chatting with you. reasons being :
#1 chatting with u really improves my english
#2 u can really understand how i feel and u take the time to listen although i think u really want to sleep sometimes
#3 you dont mind when i talk too much about myself and it gets boring. u still act as interested as i am. hah
#4 u are really honest in ur opinion and there is no pretense in your words and absolutely no fake-ness
#5 u give really great advice. sensible and deep down from the heart. many people just give random advice as to get rid of you and not to appear so mean and thoughtless

well thats all i can think off. whn i think of more i'll add it here.

i award you best listener!!!

NXY said...

omg renee!
'u still act as interested as i am'
but but i don't act wan...??
i'm sincere!
always!

haha and yeah ler hui lynn doesn't know how to leave a comment ler...
she's exempted!!

NXY said...

and and i'm glad to know that you enjoy chatting with me~! but i think I'M the one who's always talking abt the things happening around me..??