Monday, August 4, 2008

NOTICE

Um um, as Julia has posted,
I as well will be ON HIATUS - for about 3/2 weeks from now.
This means that...during the hiatus period,
I will try not to update,
or go online,
until the tests are over.
This also means that I will not be able to leave comments for other bloggers...
(my apologies)
until the tests are over.

Well, they are just ujian penilaians,
(which will not be taken into account for anything)
but I'm sure we still don't want to do badly - do we??
...
...
Can't wait! After test is HOLIDAYS!
YAY...!

thank you + goodbye for now
wish all of you (and me!) all the best + god bless you
see ya~!

3 comments:

Carmen C. said...

ahhh!! 3/2 weeks?? >.< no comments from u..sigh i'll miss ur witty remarks..i wish i could do the same but unfortunately my self-discipline is not that high..

Anonymous said...

hahh, same here. i dun think i could survive w/out online.. wahahaha..
i cant wait for your next post!

NXY said...

>>CC
my 'witty remarks'?? hahah how nice! i din know you thought my remarks are witty XD