Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HELLO...!!

As most bloggers have already posted, YES I'm back too~!
Yes,
1) the exams are over
&
2) the holidays are approaching
&
3) I have my weekends packed with birthday parties!!
YAY x3

Do you know that I have not gone to bed for the past three nights,
because I was burning ALL the midnight oil doing my last minute studies
AS I DID NOT START STUDYING THE WEEK BEFORE
EVEN WHEN I DECIDED TO STOP ONLINE-ING FOR 3/2 WEEKS!
(Ahahah no I'm not superhuman - I had to sleep the whole afternoon through
in order for me to keep awake at night...)


However happy and glad I am that it's now all over,
today's Add. Maths paper has left me feeling very miserable indeed.
It was really really horrifying.
At the last minute, I decided to give up and stop...
so I started to count the marks I would lose
for not having provided any answer.
One by one, I ticked off the allocated marks for the questions I didn't manage to complete.
Adding them up as I went along...had to be more horrifying than anything else
Just so you know >>>
1) I did not draw the ogive
2) I did not sketch the quadratic equation graph
3) I did not solve the log question
4) I did not get the standard deviation - and I believe that I really f**ked up my table of values
5) I did not get the y-intercept of line CD or whatever...
If there were more, I just don't remember.
Either that, or my brain has suppressed the memory of it, to save me from going psycho.
All in all, I lost 16 marks for not having provided any answer.
It's not like I didn't know how to do them...?
They weren't very difficult questions at all.
I just ran out of time.

It's sick, the paper.
15 questions...
in an hour
is really really GILA

I feel like I could just die...
I failed myself...
And failed Ms. Lee as well...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's just plain crazy.
i am sure i did worse than ya.

Carmen C. said...

omg! u gave up doing the paper to count the marks u are gonna lose?? wow! er er are the marks going to be multiplied some more?...

NXY said...

hah???
no qua...??
or else i will die
can you imagine already 16 marks
if x2...32 marks???
OMG

Esther said...

Aiyoo.. the add maths paper. How could she set something that cannot be completed in one hour????!

Carmen C. said...

er..er..its not cannot be completed actually..it's because at the beginning everyone did slowly coz the last 2 exams got so much time left over..but then at the end only realise so many questions n no time 2 finish!

Anonymous said...

actually, I did it as fast as I could from page one because I saw how thick the paper was. but I still couldn't finish and all the noise in the staff room was really distracting. no excuse though. maybe I was just being stupid. I do that a lot >.<

-your friendly neighbourhood fathead-